Wirgrid Metering Suite
Wirgrid Station is a software bridge designed for automated remote reading applications. Wirgrid Station is a LAN/WAN software bridge, Linux operated, running on openstandards software. Coupled with the Wirnet RF module, a complete solution of smartmetering can be set up.
It enables the transmission of the meter index to the service operator (gaz, water or any flow).
This data forwards through Wanesy, Kerlink’s secured network platform, that offers Head-End Data and Device Management.
Wirgrid Station in your AMR chain
- Robust and waterproof case (IP 67 – IK8) for a setup in harsh condition
- Multi-protocol and multi-channels
- Included Device Management features
- Long Range allows a high capacity of index reception
- Communication WAN : 3G – interface M2M
- Communication LAN :169 & 868 MHz (LoRa™ , FSK, WmBUS)
- Interface locale : Ethernet
- Sensitivity: 169 MHz : -125 dBm @ 2,4 Kbps (N2 mode) 169 MHz : -122 dBm @ 4,8 Kbps 868 MHz : -113 dBm @ 32 Kbps (S2 mode) 868 MHz : -109 dBM @ 100 Kbps (T1 mode)
- Protection index IP67
- Wide operating range : -20°C to +60°C