The Wirnet iFemtoCell-evolution is the ideal gateway to support you in your smart city, smart building or every smart project that requests dedicated indoor coverage and/or network densification, providing both a unique superior coverage and operational excellence with an internal 3G/4G backhaul.
Ask for quote
High performance, reliability & robustness
- SemtechReference Design v1.5 components,
- Integrated LTE antenna,
- Built-in high rejection filters,
- Quality management system certified ISO9001: 2015 by AFNOR certification, with permanent implementation of progress.
Secure hardware and software architectures
- SecureBoot (Signed firmware),
- SecureStorage (keys and certificates in secured area) using ProvenCore™ solution,
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec),
- Reboot (watchdog) and recovery on previous Management config (or factory config if the boot issue is not fixed).
- Indoor LoRa® Gateway
- Ingress protection (IP30)
- Supported unlicensed bands: 863-874.4MHz (EMEA, India), 902-928MHz (North America), 915-928MHz (APAC, Latin America)
- Supported LoRaWAN® regional parameters: EU863-870, IN865-867, RU864-870, US902-928, AU915-928, AS923, KR920-923
- 8ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (250KHz or 500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (FSK) to get 10ch RX + 1ch TX
- Backhaul connectivity: 4G Worldwide module with3G/2G fall-back and Ethernet (RJ45)
- Powered by:
- AC/DC power supply (90-264VAC/12VDC) with 5.5 x 2.5mm plug
- 5V DC supply via USB-C
- Uninterrupted power supply with 5h or 24h autonomy (accessories)
- Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core