“For nearly ten years, Kerlink has been firmly customer-oriented, using its technical skills, its capability for innovation, its energy and enthusiasm to meet its customers’ many different requirements. In a rapidly expanding machine-to-machine market, Kerlink has developed a comprehensive range of solutions for communication between companies’ information systems and fixed equipment, such as electricitys meters, and vehicles, such as public transport and railway wagons.
We have always aimed to provide solution to cover the core requirements for effective fleet management : improving operations (streamlining to increase profitability) and remote monitoring (to ensure that all vehicles are kept in good working order, wherever they may be).
Contact us – whether as a potential customer or supplier – and find out about our company culture, how you can benefit from our M2M solutions and how we can help you. Kerlink can provide concrete solutions for remote fleet management and monitoring.”
- July 2004 : Set up of Kerlink, with the aim to become a m2m communication expert.
- April 2006 : Kerlink launches the plateform WANESY, a supervision and remote maintenance with quality of service (QoS) software plateforme, which enable the device manangement.
- Summer 2007 : Kerlink launches into the carsharing market with product of the Wirma range.
- April 2008 : raise founds of 650 K€ nearby local investissors
- February 2010 : Kerlink carries on its expansion with more than 3000 railcars equipped by Kerlink and Edifret (now itnovem.) with a GPS beacon Wirtrack Outdoor.
- February 2011 : Kerlink is laureate of « l’Oscar d’Ille et Vilaine » in the category Sciences and Technology Master.
- June 2011 : Kerlink is named in a French Industry Ministery report as a ‘main actor in the NTIC field in France ».
- January 2012 : Kerlink reaches for the 1st time a turnover bigger than 3 M€ and strengthens its strategies on markets like good transport, people transport, telemetry and smartgrid.
- 1st semester 2012 : Kerlink works on its image and communication : brand new logo, new visual identity and new website
- July 2012 : Kerlink varies its offer by providing a new range of products dedicated to smart grid and telemetry markets.
- May 2013: Kerlink raises funds to 1,5 million Euros to finance its strong growth and increase its international development.
- Janvier 2014 : Kerlink launches into market its first range of products based on LoRa during CES Las Vegas
- February 2014 : Kerlink wins a part of the tender GrDF for the Gazpar project
- January 2015 : Kerlink becomes founding member of the LoRa Alliance
- December 2015 : Lauch of Kerlink range dedicated for Carrier Grade solutions
- May 2016 : Kerlink reach a 10 million euro IPO
- July 2016 : Kerlink 8th international patent is validated
- October 2016 : Kerlink is ISO9001:2008 certified
- November 2016 : Opening of the subsidiary in Singapore
- January 2017 : Kerlink opens its subsdiary in Chicago, IL
- March 2017 : Kerlink rolls out the Tata Communication IoT network