Wirnet iBTS 64 Highway
Specially tailored for US market, the Wirnet iBTS 64 Highway is a concentrate of performance, reliability and robustness for smart IoT network.
Based on the iBTS architecture and components widely deployed worldwide, it offers a Full-Duplex carrier grade LoRaWAN solution that meets Ultra-secure HW and SW requirements.
Its 64 Rx channels (multi Spreading Factor) + 8 Rx channels (mono Spreading Factor) allow to connect the maximum of your LoRa sensors:
This LoRaWAN gateway is fully compatible with LoRa® native sensors geolocation and can be remotely monitored and easily managed with Kerlink network operations solution : the Wanesy™ Management Center.
Ask for quote
WIRNET IBTS 64 HIGHWAY IN YOUR IOT NETWORK
CPU & Memory:
- Powerful ARM Cortex A9 core processor (up to 800MHz) with hardware watchdog and optimized power consumption management
- DDRAM 256 MB / 8 GB eMMC
- LoRa® Packet Forwarder, Linux OS, embedded base station controller (Wanesy Management Center remote management)
- Software packages and development tools included
- Firewalling, routing, networking and tunneling features
- Secure boot, trust zone, firewall, software auto-recovery and secure firmware remote upgrade.
- Integrated high sensitivity GNSS module
- GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1, QZSS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A and Galileo E1B/C-ready
- Robust and waterproof aluminium casing : 9Kg (including mounting kit)
- PowerOverEthernet supply: 48V class 4, 60W
- DC power supply (ex: solar panel use): 11V to 56V DC
- Power control: ignition detection, software OFF switching, ON/OFF button
- Back-up battery
- LoRa® RF module (64 + 8 channels)
- 64ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 8 ch RX (500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) to get 72ch. RX + 4ch TX (without antenna diversity)
- (32ch + 32ch) RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor), + (4ch + 4ch) TX (with antenna diversity)
- Bidirectional communications, range of 15+ km in sub-urban areas, and of 2 km in urban areas.
- Supported ISM bands: ISM 915 band : 902-915 MHz (Rx), 923-928 MHz (Tx)
- Backhaul connectivity over GPRS/EDGE/HSPA/LTE or Ethernet
Environment and sensors:
- Large operating range, high humidity tolerance
- Certified for Ingress protection / Impact resistance / UV resistance / Flammability rating
- Embedded sensors for remote secure monitoring and management using Wanesy Management Center .
- Ready for LoRa® geolocation combining RSSI and Time Difference on Arrival (TDoA).
- Available for outdoor and indoor environments
- Compatible with Wanesy Geolocation
- Remote alarm notification, firmware upgrade, file transfer, configuration, radio monitoring and statistics (Wanesy Management Center)
- FCC / UL / RSS/ CAN-CSA certified.
- LoRa Antennas
- Antennas mounting kit
- Surge protections
- Carrier grade, robust outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway based on components used in the widely deployed iBTS family
- Low Power consumption and Wide Area coverage (15+km in semi-urban area and 2km in urban area)
- High capacity and reliability, for bidirectional communications handling high volumes of end-points and messages.
- Light infrastructure, easy to install, fast to configure and flexible to upgrade.
- High interferences-resistance for better data transmission and permanent high availability.
- Fully compatible with network-based LoRa® native geolocation solutions